LemnaTec Colony Counter - Reliability Counts
Fully equipped system for universal analysis of microcolonies for all conventional petri dish and agar plate formats down to colony size
of < 0.1 mm.
The new generation of LemnaTec counters fits perfectly in the modern laboratory with its LIMS compatible software. The LT-Counter is a rapid, effective and safe tool for documentation and analysis of microbiological samples. Every detail of the system is designed to meet high performance applications in the analysis of colonies especially in routine labs. The image processing unit takes pictures of the petri dishes with a high resolution camera.
Lighting of the samples is performed with a unique light plate which gives reproducible conditions every time and eliminates light scattering on shiny surfaces through the ”cloudy day“ adjustment. The system is capable of analysing all petri dish formats and differentiates colony colors and morphology. Colony clusters are recognized as individual colonies.
The software operates in a fuzzy logic mode, thus time consuming analysing operations are performed in a background while up to 500 sample pictures / hour can be taken by the operator.
The documentation for processed data is managed in the form of a data base:
- Number of colonies, comments, results of sampling points etc. are available at any time for further reports or trend analysis.
- The LT Colony Counter is a complete system consisting of a computer with installed software, monitor and the image processing unit.
- Sample identification.
- Place sample into the image processing unit.
- After using the enter-key the system confirms the successful picture input.
- Analysis samples is independent of image aqusition by the LT Colony Counter.
Hardware LT Colony Counter
- 4.1 Mio pixel resolution
- One Hand use
- All common petri dishes and MTP (Mutli Well Plates)
- Barcode reader
- 100.000 h lifetime of illumination
- Back light and cloudy day light
- LT Colony Counter Film oder *.wrl Datei
- GLP / FDA conform
- Data base interface (SQL, *.xml, *.txt)
- Size, amount and color
- All kinds of agar
- AMES Test
- 500 Samples/ h
- Languages English / Deutsch