LemnaTec Scanalyzers provide a comprehensive range of phenotyping research platforms from bench-top enclosures to systems that monitor large fields.
LemnaTec Software Tutorials
Before you start: Please download the tutorial zip file and extract the contained files to a local directory, which is denoted as LEMNATEC_TUTORIAL_PATH in the following tutorials.
Who should take the tutorial?
If the LemnaTec phenotyping framework is new to you, you may want to check out the LemnaBase tutorial first before advancing to the LemnaGrid tutorial. If you are not certain whether you are ready for LemnaGrid, try our quiz:
- What is a snapshot?
- Where are snapshots stored and how do I access the content?
- What is the structure of a snapshot?
- How are external images imported to the database?
- What is an image/camera label?
If you are already familiar with LemnaGrid, you may want to skip this tutorial and visit the articles section of the LemnaGrid Workshop in Applications Notes. In the articles section, we cover individual grid devices at an advanced level.
Get started with LemnaBase
LemnaBase Tutorial covers the following tasks:
- Import image files to your database
- View the snapshot in the database
- Export of images from database snapshots to local files
- Submit image processing job
Get started with LemnaGrid
This seven lessons tutorial will take you from a LemnaControl operator to a LemnaGrid developer. Each lesson takes about 20 minutes and teaches one new LemnaGrid skill. By the end of the lessons, you will know how to build and deploy a LemnaGrid app.
Each lesson includes an exercise. Don't skip the exercises, even if you are tempted to get to the next lesson. The learning occurs in the exercises.
Lesson 1 - Welcome to LemnaGrid
Lesson 2 - Build an interactive interface
Lesson 3 - Improve your image segmentation
Lesson 4 - Remove noise
Lesson 5 - Describe shapes
Lesson 6 - Count pixel colours
Lesson 7 - Share your apps
- Plant Phenomics
- High Throughput Screening
- Climate Change
- Duckweed Growth Inhibition Test
- Field Phenotyping
- High Content Screening
- QTL Analysis
- Water Use Efficiency
- Abiotic Stress
- Plant Phenotyping, Plant Phenotype
- Controlled Environments
- Energy Crops
- Germplasm Characterisation
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Root Development
- Smart breeding
- Drought Tolerance
- Environmental Simulation
- Growth Rate
- Non-destructive Plant Phenotyping
- Soil Water Content