Many laboratory applications require heating or cooling of the biological samples or the corresponding equipment. Our Thermoelectric Recirculating Liquid Chillers are suitable for controlled temperature setting of cultivation substrates, liquids or media used in many biological applications.
• Compact bench top re-circulating chiller for controlling the temperature of a coolant in a liquid circuit.
• Coolant re-circulated using a pump with high MTBF.
• Heat absorbed by a heat exchanger and dissipated through high density heat sinks equipped with brand name fans.
• Thermoelectric modules custom designed to ensure long life operation.
• Unit regulated with an easy to use digital temperature controller
• sheet metal casing
• Heating function to keep the circle system at some Constant temperature point in the range
• Fast cooling and heating
• Programmable Digital Temperature Controller/ PID Auto-tuning
• Environmentally friendly and refrigerant-free
• System Error Monitor and alarm
• Fluid inlet and outlet quick disconnect
• Easy to operate, High reliability
- Imaging Systems
- Root space temperature control
- Hydroponic media temperature
- Temperature control of irrigation water and fertiliser solution
- Temperature of media for fungi and microbes
- Laboratory testing